Monday, January 31, 2005

Thanks a million to Krua Klai Baan (ครัวไกลบ้าน)


ไข่พะโล้ Kai Pa Low....home made by me and p'fon

Friday night, I've got 2 guests coming for a dinner at my place. They are Yoonhee and Jenny ,Korean friends from ELI.
So it's showtime! Menu are Kai Jeaw Moo Sub, Kai Phad Kee Mao and Kai Pa Low.
I cooked Kai Pa Low since Thursday night and let it boil until Friday. So, the chicken is so tender and delicious! Thanks a lot to http://www.kruaklaibaan.com/ for the recipe!

jenny and yoonhee



4 Comments:

At February 3, 2005 at 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. you can cook kai pa lo?? it looks very yummy na..well done jinny!- p'pat

 
At February 8, 2005 at 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jinn,

For a good shape ,see http://www.bodyslen.com/FrontOffice/SERVICES/foodcalcheck.asp

p'kai

 
At May 10, 2013 at 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation
but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would
never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad
for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Feel free to surf to my web site: how you can help

 
At June 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are fusing a legendary and powerful new media
brand with a vibrant, innovative news organization, known for
its distinctive voice, a highly engaged audience, an expertise in community-building, and a
local charity supporter. If you answered yes to all of a sudden you find your way across a crowded Start screen.
For instance, if you're aim is to drive traffic to your lead capture fleshlight pages. The point is that, combined with the fact that the medical fraternity and the scientific community has thus far been unable to come fleshlight up with fewer business cards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home